- RSS Channel Showcase 2031074
- RSS Channel Showcase 4846349
- RSS Channel Showcase 4411460
- RSS Channel Showcase 1237932
Articles on this Page
- 04/17/13--12:49: _New Poll Shows Cont...
- 11/04/13--11:35: _Victory is Just Hou...
- 06/04/14--09:18: _National Organizati...
- 11/05/14--06:37: _National Organizati...
- 11/10/14--10:24: _National Organizati...
- 06/18/15--09:00: _National Organizati...
- 06/18/15--13:35: _We Seek a Champion
- 06/22/15--13:56: _The Marriage Pledge...
- 06/25/15--13:02: _Our Very Way of Lif...
- 07/02/15--13:53: _Bobby Jindal Knows ...
- 07/17/15--12:53: _Brian Brown: Americ...
- 07/20/15--11:41: _After Obergefell, S...
- 08/07/15--12:31: _After Same-sex Marr...
- 08/25/15--13:00: _NOM Identifies Marr...
- 04/17/13--12:49: New Poll Shows Continued Strong Support for Marriage
- 11/04/13--11:35: Victory is Just Hours Away
- 06/18/15--09:00: National Organization For Marriage Issues Presidential Pledge
- 06/18/15--13:35: We Seek a Champion
- 06/22/15--13:56: The Marriage Pledge: A Litmus Test
- 06/25/15--13:02: Our Very Way of Life is on the Line
- 07/02/15--13:53: Bobby Jindal Knows Exactly What Marriage Is
- 07/17/15--12:53: Brian Brown: America Needs a Leader Who Will Protect the Family
- 07/20/15--11:41: After Obergefell, Support for Same-sex "Marriage" Drops
- 08/07/15--12:31: After Same-sex Marriage Ruling, What are the Options?
A new poll conducted by Harper Polling for Conservative Intel. The poll differentiated between states where same-sex marriage is not yet recognized, and those where marriage has been redefined... and the results are telling: We asked the entire sample of 2,375 likely voters, “Do you support or oppose a measure defining marriage as between one [...]
Dear Marriage Supporter, In just a few hours, the polls will open in Virginia and voters will make their decision on electing their next Governor. The race is very close between Ken Cuccinelli, a principled pro-marriage, pro-life champion, and Terry McAuliffe, the discredited former chief of the Clinton Administration. Turnout is key and every vote […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 4, 2014 Contact: Elizabeth Ray or Matille Thebolt (703-683-5004) "Congratulations to Jeff Bell on winning his republican primary. Jeff is a true conservative, a champion for marriage, family, and life." — Brian Brown, NOM president — Washington, D.C. — Today, the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) congratulates Jeff Bell on winning […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 5, 2014 Contact: Elizabeth Ray or Matille Thebolt (703-683-5004) "In red states and blue, candidates who supported marriage as the union of one man and one woman won election and those who didn't were rejected by voters. The Republican Party should take note that their nominees who favored gay 'marriage' were […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 10, 2014 Contact: Elizabeth Ray or Matille Thebolt (703-683-5004) "When candidates speak out in support of marriage, voters will reward them; when candidates ignore marriage or actually want to redefine it, they are rejected." — Brian Brown, NOM president — Washington, DC — The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) claimed victory […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 18, 2015 Contact: Paul Bothwell (202) 457-8060 x-105 firstname.lastname@example.org America's only group dedicated exclusively to preserving marriage calls on presidential candidates to commit to take specific actions if elected. Washington, DC — The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) today announced that it has issued a presidential pledge (www.marriagepledge.com) calling on every […]
Dear Marriage Supporter, I've got big news to announce: NOM has just issued our 2016 Presidential Pledge to all the Republican candidates running for President of the United States. As you may recall, the NOM Presidential Pledge was extremely influential in the 2012 Republican primary process. Not only did every major Republican candidate sign our […]
The Washington Post joins a number of other major national media in covering NOM’s Presidential Marriage Pledge launched last week. As the article notes, every major Republican candidate in 2012 signed NOM’s presidential pledge, including nominee Mitt Romney. NOM expects the Presidential Marriage Pledge to play a significant role in ensuring that marriage is a top-tier […]
By now you should be prepared for the worst. There is a strong possibility (many say high likelihood) that the Supreme Court will impose same-sex ‘marriage’ on the entire nation either tomorrow or Monday. While this would be an illegitimate and lawless ruling (because there is no constitutional authority for it), we must remember that […]
While the Supreme Court’s recent decision regarding marriage exemplifies that the majority of the justices do not understand the cultural significance, biological requirements, or historical reasoning of marriage, Bobby Jindal assures everyone that he is not “evolving” on marriage: GOP presidential candidate Bobby Jindal says he will not change his stance on marriage. The Louisiana […]
In the coming election, America needs a candidate willing to stand up for truth. The DNC has failed America in this respect; the Supreme Court’s legalization of gay marriage under the Obama administration has incontrovertibly proved that. When we turn to the GOP though, we are met with an alarming lack of leadership on social […]
As a recent AP-GFK polls shows, 41% of Americans now disapprove of the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize gay marriage, while only 39% support the decision. As Brietbart reports, when it comes to same-sex marriage conflicting with religious liberty, the numbers are of an even greater difference: The AP poll reveals that 42% of Americans favor legal gay […]
Now that same-sex marriage has been imposed by the US Supreme Court, a new question arises: what to do about all the people who oppose the Obergefell and do not want it to infringe upon their religious and social freedoms? Congress is considering two conflicting alternatives – one represents tolerance and the other persecution. Tolerance […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 25, 2015 Contact: Paul Bothwell (202) 457-8060 x-105 email@example.com Washington, DC – The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) today identified four Republican presidential candidates they have dubbed "Marriage Champions" for having pledged to the American people that they will take several specific actions as president to restore marriage to the law […]